As the mom of two gorgeous six-month-old babes--Stella Arabella and Schuyler Bleu--I just wanna "talk potty" for a sec, k? Both of my sweeties woke up today and li'l Stella said, "No, thanks, I'm fine, I don't need diapers anymore." And then Schuyler--she's three minutes younger and therefore slower--said, "I second that." At first, I was, like, OMG, they can TALK. And then, I was, like, wow, why do parents complain so much about potty training? Maybe they don't love their kids as much as I do, and that's why it takes months--sometimes YEARS--to teach their kids to not "go" in their 100% fair trade cotton, hand-stitched, eco-friendly bloomers. {shrug}
More importantly, I'd like to share a pic of some sea glass I found on the beaches of Bermuda. I looooove Bermuda! If you've never been to Bermuda, you MUST go. (And if you wanna sound like a native, you must pronounce it "Ber-mooo-dia." You're welcome~!) So book your flight and get jazzed about going! Just pack a vintage-inspired swimsuit, a yummy hand-crocheted sarong and cutie-cute bejeweled sandals. Don't forget a sitter for the kids!
Have an uber-fabu weekend! Live LOUD. Live so loud that the people in Turkey hear you, give you dirty looks and say, "Shhh!" Hit some yard sales! Grill some grass-fed buffalo (mmm, yummy, yummy steaks)! Take lots of precious pix with your children! Go to the consignment shop and buy quirky, ironic outfits! Live LOUD! Go into the wood early in the morn and pick tiger lilies! LIVE LOUD!
I think you post a link to your blog everyday. People LOVE that!
ReplyDelete