Tuesday, June 19, 2012
To-do list? DONE AND DONE!
After dropping Kaydynne and Adysen at VBS last night (oh, I love to drop "VBS" into regular conversation! Makes me feel so theologically superior!), I roasted s'mores for myself. Um, hello, mommy needs dinner, too, k? I mean, sure, this is a treat that kids love, but my darlings make a mess with the melted marshmallow and I'd JUST cleaned the marble countertops with organic lemon verbena cleanser. In my defense, I'd had a crappy challenging day--I mean, everything's fine! It's FINE! Always!--but I'm only halfway through my season discs of "Gilmore Girls" and I just thought I'd be farther along by now. Family drama got in the way...i.e., VBS drop-off and pick-up. Ugh. But you know what? Today, I am gonna have an uber-fabu day! I will put on a cute outfit from Anthropologie (b/c we have a lotta money), sit on the couch and finish up these season discs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You sound like the best mother ever. Good choice to wait until the kiddos were at VBS, probably would have made a mess of your tavertine floors also.
ReplyDeleteI meant travertine, I am not that ignorant. My apologies.
ReplyDelete